Friday, September 5, 2008

It's A Cinch!

Or for someone with a lil too much jelly in the middle more like a pinch! But not you, of course...
It always surprises folks that I am not a belt wearer. I seriously don't even own one. But the time has come to admit that a great belt can add polish and style to a casual ensemble, and the right one can accentuate and define your waist.
Since I'm not into belts, and I wont need a trailer load, I will probably just invest in a nice one that speaks to me. A statement piece. The statement it will make is Kamilah spent too much money on me. Feeling like me? Check these out.

JO NO FUI belt $184.00 available at yoox.com
Fendi
Yellow Stone Belt $329.00 (down from $665.00) available at eluxury.com

Maison Martin Margiela
Wide Plexi Belt $225.00 available at eluxury.com


Fendi
Metallic Belt with Logo Buckle $357.00 (down from $510.00) available at eluxury.com



Want to stay under $100.00?

Club Monaco Andrea Belts $98.00 each Club Monaco stores

Urban Outfitters Leather Saddle Belt $68.00 UrbanOutfitters.com

Urban Outfitters Croco Waist Belt $28.00 UrbanOutfitters.com

Forever 21 Patent Chain Belt $9.80 Forever21.com

No comments: