Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BET Hip Hop Awards 2008

So, I didn't watch the mess that was the 2008 BET Hip Hop Awards, because...Well, just no.
But while browsing the net today I couldn't help but come across the photos of everybody, male and female, looking horrid. (shudder)
Want a Pre-Halloween scare?



Keri Hilson and Ciara, who could both look so nice, but they are just doing WAY too much.



Toccara, a garment this ill-fitting should be a crime, especially on a woman her size. She needs all the lift and pull she can get.



I dont even know who this is, but TLC called from their "No Scrubs" video shoot, and they would really appreciate if this chick would quit jacking their '99 fresh.



Angel Lola Luv might have gotten a pass for being boring, but those shoes, really?

Best Dressed: Melyssa Ford

And so it is that Melyssa Ford won best dressed, in my opinion. Who'da thunk it? But am I wrong?

No comments: