Friday, October 24, 2008

Feeling Romantic?

Have I ever mentioned that I love youtube. It makes everything so accessible and it's just a great tool for research. One of my favorite songs of all time is "I Crave" by Marc Dorsey. That song is the BOMB...

Anyway, as I was getting my weekly slow-jam session on, when I came across a great video portrayal of the song. It's compiled of clips of Evangeline and Christian of One Life to Live. For those of you who watch that soap opera... it's a great piece to reminisce on.



I think the person who designed this video did a fantastic job... Maybe some current artists should take some notes. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Wow! That brought me way back... loved John and Vangie on One Life to Live :) That song is nice too and they did a great job with that video. I love checking out stuff on youtube!