Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Susan Lucci's Youthful Essence



Have you watched dancing with the stars? OK, I haven't really watched it either. But the one episode I did see, I was amazed with how great Susan Lucci looked! This is a woman in her sixties? I'll have what she's having.

So, when I got the chance to try Susan Lucci's Youthful Essence, I jumped right on it. Now if you're as pervy as some of my friends, you'll be laughing at the name of the product. You just stop that right now! Nasty...
Susan Lucci's Youthful Essence is a personal microdermabrasion system!

Microdermabrasion is is a family of cosmetic procedures in which the dead outermost surface of the skin is partially or completely removed by light abrasion, to remove sun-damaged skin and to remove or lessen scars and dark spots on the skin.

Proper exfoliation is key to beautiful skin. Not only does the process slough away dull, dead skin to expose fresh glowing skin underneath, but all of the beautifying products you buy aren't fully penetrating if they have to fight through layers of old skin. Think of this as a product that can make your entire beauty regimen more effective.

This what the system comes looking like. (it was packed up a little nicer, I already opened up everything.)

I definitely notice smoother skin after just one use, but I can say that about any microdermabrasion system Ive tried.
What's nice about this is that it comes with an attachment specially made for the body, so you can care for your entire body the same was you care for your face.
Plus when you consider that you're also getting a cleanser and toner, plus the brush attachment so that you can deep clean, at $35.00 incl. S&H, this system is quite affordable. You would pay a similar price to get a microdermabrasion kit from Duane Reade, forget about going to Sephora, and you certainly wouldn't get the extras.
In short, I'll be keeping the youthful essence system around for awhile.
Want to try it?
Click here

Not sure?
Well tell me you don't want to look like this in your sixties. Girl please, you wish you looked like this now! LMAO!

No comments: