Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Return Of The Ultimate Pop Divas!


Beyonce - If I Were A Boy
I like it! I even really felt bad for the dude in the video for a minute. Damn B, why so harsh? :)
But it really is a lot like the Ciara video, similar song titles, black and white too...remember when B came out with Upgrade U, and it had that throne scene just like the same Ciara video. Hmmm...Maybe we just need fresh ideas in music video world.



Britney Spears - Womanizer
A is for Annoying. I'm glad to see she got her figure back, her body looks great, she's still got a kitchen sink weave though. The part where she's driving with her foot is kinda hot.
Ummm...has anyone seen the movie "Just Friends" with Ryan Reynolds and Anna Faris? Is it just me or is she literally becoming Anna Faris' character? You'd think it would be the other way around, but Britney is actually starting to look like Anna Faris!

No comments: