Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Hi Chicas,
I know that I already did a post with products who are donating all or a portion of their proceeds to Breast Cancer Awareness, but I just saw that one of my favorite haircare lines is on board also. Get the Revitalizing Mist for Breast Cancer Awareness and Ojon will donate 20% from the sale of this product to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. I love Ojon products because they are natural and they actually work. When I need my hair to be strong and healthy I always stock up on their treatments. Here is a nice way to try a new product [that I am sure your hair will love] AND give back!

This weightless, pre-styling, leave-in conditioner strengthens and protects dry, damaged, and chemically-treated hair as it prepares it for styling. Formulated with 100 percent pure Ojon® palm nut oil, this unique "shake to activate" formula is completely alcohol-free and will not weigh the hair down.

Click here for more products that give back.

No comments: