Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Citrus Paradisi.

I took a public relations class last semester and one of the campaigns was "How To Make Grapefruit Sexy". The truth is, it isn't a difficult task. The exotic fruit from Barbados, Citrus Paradisi, aka grapefruit has amazing benefits. Not only is it an excellent source of vitamin C, but it also lowers cholesterol, is rich in antioxidants, has cancer fighting properties, prevents kidney stones, even has been linked to helping with depression. The list of how grapefruit is beneficial is a long one, but I am writing because of the Pink Grapefruit Oil Free Acne Scrub from Neutrogena.



I was beginning to feel frustrated with my skin and so I decided to give this a shot. I have been using it for a few days and I notice a difference in my skin already. If you have acne prone skin or if you have very oily skin then I definitely recommend this face scrub. Grapefruit is great for treating oily skin and acne because it is drying. The scrub is not too harsh but extremely deep cleaning. I feel like this scrub is for those who have extreme oiliness and/or extreme acne because of how powerful it is. I appreciate the strength of the product but those with sensitive skin proceed with caution - and moisturizer. For the rest of you oily-skinned chicas - here is a life saver ... not to mention a wallet saver since you can just pick it up at the drugstore! Oh and how can I forget to mention the invigorating scent of Citrus Paradisi .... I am seriously feeling this scrub.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forgot it smells amazing!!! i've been using it for two weeks and see a major difference. while i still have breakouts they are not lasting long. It even cut back breaks through my time of the month which is the worst. i had a few pimples but once my period past they were gone like i had nothing. oh n my blackhead are seriously almost gone.