Thursday, October 30, 2008

Clinique Happy To Go Perfume Pencils



Clinique has just come out with these cool little perfume pencils based around their Classic fragrance, Clinique Happy. They come in a set designed for layering, so you can mix and match 1,2, or all 3 depending on your mood. I was never a fan of Happy, I'm a complete snob when it comes to perfume. Yes, this has mixed results, but always unique, so it's rare that I would want any perfume sold at a Macy's. However this idea is so cute, and so convenient for travel, that I might be tempted to grab a set. It would also be a great gift for the holidays.
Buy it here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why can't I find these online- even at the Clinique website?? Where to get??? Thanks. Elaine

Kamilah said...

Hey Elaine,
Sorry youre having trouble.

If you look at the bottom of my post, you'll notice where I typed the words "buy it here" Click on the word "here", this will link you to the page on the Clinique website where you can purchase these.

I just checked the website, and they do not appear to be sold out, so I hope this helps you. If you have already tried this, write back, I'll help you look. :)

Anonymous said...

hello; I am in Canada and cannot find these for sale on line, I think the idea is fabulous, help
kmd

Anonymous said...

THese are only for sale on the AU (Australian) site!! Damn you!

Kamilah said...

REALLY, Anonymous?
I do notice that when I go to the link it says AU at the end.
But I have no problem checking out with the item. If you're having some Canadian trade agreement issue over there, and you can't purchase items from Australia, I guess it just sucks to be you, kid!

Anonymous said...

Starting tomorrow December 12th the pencils become available at every Clinique counter in North America in celebration of Clinique Happy Day!!!! They are super limited edition so contact your local counter today!!!

Alex Lim said...

Available at sephora.com and other beauty retailers. MSRP: $30.00

http://www.pupuweb.com/blog/happy-to-go-perfume-pencils-by-clinique/

do pheromones work said...

The perfume bottle is often meant to be a physical representation of the perfume and this perfume pencils its so new to me.,I really wanted to have this. :)

cletsey