Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dylan's Candy Bar introduces Re-Treat.



Like Carrie Bradshaw, shopping may be my cardio. But when I got to Bloomingdales any calories I may have lost come right back to me, because I cant help going across the street to Dylan's Candy Bar.
Dylan Lauren (Daughter of Ralph) has built her own Willy Wonka like sweet emporium and when there's a chill in the air her "Central Park Zoo Hot Chocolate" is irresistible. mmm...animal crackers.
Anyways, Dylan may have finally taken pity on my waistline because she has introduced a line of bath and body products based on the delicious sweets carried at her stores.
I know there are a ton of food and candy smelling bath products out already, but the claim is that these are made with top-of-the-line ingredients and that the fragrances are not synthetic smelling. You know when your strawberry lotion smells more like a bottle of Vicks 44 cough and cold? Well this line is not supposed to be that way. It's being sold at Sephora so check it out either in stores or buy it online

No comments: