Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mod About Brights

I have to say; I really like this bright nail polish trend and O.P.I. has awesome colors in their Mod About Brights Collection. As of late I have been getting tons of compliments on this new shade I am rockin from O.P.I. I typically don't buy nail polish since you can just use it at the nail salon but every now and then you fall in love with that one shade and if you go to get your nails did with your heart set on that color and you can't find it..... there's gonna be a problem! LOL ... So I went to O.P.I.'s website and they have a cool feature where you can "try on" colors. You are able to pick your skin color and then go through the different collections. It's kinda cool. The next time I get my mani pedi I am so getting this color:

No comments: