Thursday, August 21, 2008

Well if Oprah's Doing It ...

Then it must work right! Well, I have been hearing amazing things about the Calrisonic for some time now. Yes it was on Oprah's favorites list, and a whole gang of beauty bloggers tried it when it first came out...but $195 is a lot to spend on something that your just not quite sure about. So I think I am going to take the plunge and try it just so I can give you ladies the real scoop on this super sonic face cleaner! I am so sick of these breakouts that I am willing to finally give this sonic technology a shot. The makers of the Sonicare toothbrush have come up with this similar technology gentle enough to use on your face. It has a rotating brush that oscillates 300 times per second and will loosen dirt and oil like no wash cloth can. The Clarsisonic is supposed to improve skin drastically; helping everything from complexion, pores size, breakouts, unevenness, oiliness and dryness; and for that price it better do that and more! I will be sure to follow up on this so you guys know if its worth it or not.

Find out more here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before you spend the money you should try Neutrogena's Skin ID (skinid.com). They ask you a million questions to come up with the right combination for your skin type.

Avyanka said...

Hey Mara thanks for the suggestion!
I have heard of this personalized option but was a bit iffy about trying it - have you tried the Skin ID products? Tell me more!
:)

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried it yet but I thought the combination they came up with was really on target. I just never like to mail out for my products but I am thinking of trying it next month. I will let you know how it goes!