Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Do That Ish Yourself!

I was just listening to The Ed Lover Morning Show on Power 105.1 and they were discussing the things that people are cutting back on in this recession. Most people said they were going out less, seeing fewer movies in the theater, cooking at home, driving less and doing their own nails. Now for me this is difficult because I have been getting gel nails or getting them wrapped for years now and it is because my nails are so weak. Also, when you get a regular manicure the nail polish starts to chip after a couple of days. But times are rough right now so I stopped getting my gel mani 3 weeks ago. It sucks and I don't know how long I can go like this but maybe if I get all the tools needed to keep my nails looking polished; this may not be so bad... I came across the book Rescue Your Nails by Ji Baek and I thought this is just what I need. So I will be reading this and hopefully it will be just what I need so that I can save my money.

Here is a note from the author:

"Whatever was I thinking? I’ve spilled all my secrets on giving yourself a manicure and pedicure worthy of the Rescue Beauty name at home. Learn about professional techniques, sterilizing your tools, nail shapes, colors and styles, and even how to quit biting your nails for once and for all."


Check it out: http://www.amazon.com/Rescue-Your-Nails-Ji-Baek/dp/0761143777

No comments: