Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Real Girls Have Curls....



Or waves at the very least. As I have mentioned before, the trend this season seems to be away from that pin straight look. Just last night my sister [who is typically quite stingy with her hair products] gave me her AVEDA Be Curly Curl Enhancing Lotion and I was just reading a post on the blog J's Spot about curly hair [check it out she suggests an awesome website for natural/curly hair] and then after reading that, I got 2 different trend alerts about curly hair.... coincidence? I think not - the hair God's were trying to reach me so that I could relay this trend to SGHI readers! LOL - Ok well that's probably not it at all, but I had to ask you ladies - do you go natural? wavy? curly? I hate going curly myself, it's usually a look reserved for when I have no time or patience to do otherwise, but I do love wavy. So it doesn't matter if you have natural waves/curls or you have not so natural ones; as long as you have them! Hair doesn't always have to be perfect to be sexy, so put your flat iron a way for a a little while.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I love Aveda Be Curly! I used to use that product faithfully before mommyhood and budgets lol

I just started wearing my bob with some waves/curls in it. I'm just to play with it so it doesn't look unruly but sexy. I'm glad to see that curls are back "in"!

Anonymous said...

I'm always on the look out for something for naturally wavy/curly hair. I have no patience to make my hair straight nor does it look good on me. But I find i have to change products so frequently to keep it looking natural, soft, and unfrizzy! Be Curly here i come... I just wish they had the whole line available online!

Avyanka said...

I used the Be Curly last night after washing my hair and then scrunched my hair and I "plopped" [see first link below lol]. This morning: perfect ringlets.
Definitely try it , also in the morning you can fix the curls with either a light gel for curl hair or Hair Milk by Carol's Daughter.

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/tips/to-plop-or-not-to-plop


http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=14702